MBA and technology

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Most MBA students are not technology savvy. I consider myself (and few others) as exceptions. Having worked in technology companies for several years, I was looking for opportunities outside of my domain, and thats how I ended up in b-school. Guess, it happens with everybody. People get bored. They get bored of their living style, their compensation package, their daily routine jobs. Everything.Coming from a technology background, it was natural for me to get attracted to other domains...exciting world of Finance (???), marketing, operations (!!!), general management. Eventually, I learned that nothing excites me more than the technology. Am I stuck here forever now? Well, it depends on how we look at it. I spend several hours a day searching for "something" on internet. This something could be new technologies, news, music, blogs, articles. I feel unaccomplished if a day goes when I do not do that. I have realized that I love being in my world of Internet. And therefore I am going to live here...if it is forever..then so be it.

I am starting this blog today (Feb 24th 2007) and I am going to use it to analyze new technologies, new companies, and new market trends in my world (Internet).

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP